Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ready for a Haircut?



The day is coming soon when Mommy says I will get a haircut. She says it is getting out of control. All I know is that every time I shake, it flies everywhere. Then it sticks to everything! Daddy doesn't care for that too much. Just not sure if I am ready to let it go yet with the chilly nights. Mommy thinks it is bothering me though. It gets a little itchy around the  ears. I scratch pretty hard, thumping on the porch so loud Mommy thinks someone is at the door. I don't let it bother me too much though. 
I wonder what kind if cut she will give me. I wouldn't mind a short cut once summer time is here. It will dry a lot faster when I go swimming. Can't wait to get rid of some of these tangles though.
I really hope my little nose doesn't get all crusty again once it gets hot. I hate that butter junk Mommy puts on it. Don't tell her but it does help and I am glad she does it even though it has no taste and I just hate having it on my sniffer. I love sitting on the porch with her. She is always asking for kisses and scratching my ears. Always good til she pulls out the phone and HAS to get a picture! I throw her a bone and smile every now and then. (Pun intended! Yes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment